Monday, July 14, 2008

lost chickens...

A funny thing happen on the way to our house...

Tonight Drew and I decided to take a nice walk around the neighborhood after dinner...enjoy the sunshine and being married...all that warm and fuzzy kind of stuff.  But what was very peaceful and nice, quickly turned into a qu
ite hysterical experience. Read the following...
Yes...Tiko, the seemingly beloved pet chicken of one of our neighbors, has gone missing.  Now, on first glance it would seem that this poster was recently posted.  As you can see on the right, there is only one little phone number tab missing and I was the one who took it.  It is now on my fridge just in case a see poor lonely Tiko.)  So, all signs seem to point to this poster having been very recently posted.  However, apparently Tiko has been missing since 2006!!!

So sad!  
Anyway, I'm hoping that this poster just has the wrong date on it and Tiko hasn't really been missing for two years!  My other worry is that maybe Tiko has been missing before and when the owner went onto their computer to re-print their poster they forgot to change the date from two years ago...maybe Tiko just doesn't want to be found?

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know, if you are around Boulder any time soon...beware that there is at least one (if not at least two?) chickens running around my neighborhood.  Oh, and if you find her, beware, she may only "tolerate being picked up."





1 comment:

Sarah said...

BAAHHHAAHAHA!! That's so funny! I will keep my eye out the poor little guy if i'm in the area! :D